1. We drove through the night again this year. It's brutal for Matt and me but at least the kids get some rest and aren't crying :)
2. The highlight of our trip was meeting this precious girl. We are all so in love and couldn't get enough time with her! We love you Emilia!
She took her job very seriously.
The (almost) finished product.
7. We loved spending time at Stef and Brian's! It's so nice that my parents live close to them now.
8. Christmas Eve! All ready for church service and then off to my Grandparents' house!
Our annual family picture in front of the tree. One year I will get a good one of all four of us :)
(Matt also took her to pick out a present for me. One of my gifts was a card that said Merry Chistmas, Daddy. I couldn't help but laugh but it was the sweetest thing ever. She also picked out candy and a candle for me!)
10. I hope one day these two will have a special bond :)
11. Setting out cookies for Santa went MUCH better this year. No tears at all! She picked out some of her favorites and was so excited to see that he ate them all!
12. Merry Christmas!!
13. The day after Christmas was a picture-perfect Colorado day and we took full advantage of the beautiful weather. Shopping and ice skating at Centerra was the perfect way to end the week.