Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Fun!

We've had a great summer so far! It's been filled with swimming, splash parks, popsicles, grilling, walks, concerts, and good friends!

This has probably been the best summer I've had since we moved to Texas.  The cool(er) weather combined with being home with the kids has just made for the perfect summer.

Get ready for outdoor picture overload...

Avery has decided she doesn't like walking anymore... she wants to ride her bike.  Which actually works out well because we move faster than the snails now! 

These sweet friends are getting so big! We took advantage of a beautiful morning and met up for a park play date!

Took Avery to feed the ducks.  She loved it but also loved the bread.  Let's just say their tummies were all equally full.

My little daredevil.  It's hard being the baby... he wants to do everything Avery does.  Including the big slide and the ladder stairs. 

This girl loves helping me water the garden every evening!

 Sharing their first sno-cone.  Needless to say, it was a hit!

Living the good life.  Be jealous.  I am! 

We're besties.  Seriously, this kid is giving me gray hair but he also makes me smile and laugh like crazy and I love him beyond belief. 

Fun little girl's night dinner for Kim's birthday!

Someone was a little excited for the splash park.  She changed into her swimsuit before breakfast!





We're loving our weekly swim dates with the Grimes, Sotos, and Erwins!







This little guys newest obsession? Pushing his baby in the stroller.  Melts my heart every time.

Okay, I think that catches me up for now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment