Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

Avery has been looking forward to Halloween and wearing her mermaid costume for weeks.  We love our tradition of trick-or-treating with the Brimberrys the Saturday before Halloween.


I think this is about the best picture I got of my little mermaid and firefighter.  Asher does not like Avery holding his hand.

I have to throw in a comparison picture from last year!
 
Sweet little BFFs. I can't believe how grown up they look.

This guy was all ready to go.  He acted like he'd been doing it for years.  Running, trying to keep up with the big kids. Walking right up to the doors and not wanting me to hold his hand.



Of course, he was more than willing to let his sweet Zoey hold his hand though. Sigh.

Love this lady! I'm pretty sure we have the best neighbors ever.

He quickly figured out what was hiding in all those pumpkins.

The day of Halloween our preschool had a costume day so the kids got to wear their costumes to school :).

That night I took Avery trick-or-treating with some friends.  Asher and Matt stayed home and it was nice and relaxing just having my girl and not chasing Asher around!

Can I please just have one???


No comments:

Post a Comment