Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1st Christmas Party

Avery and her little friends had a Christmas party on Sunday evening.  We have a great group of friends with kids 5 months - 2 years old.  It is always mayhem when we all get together but I love it!! It's so crazy to think that this time last year five of us were pregnant and now our babies are growing up so quickly.  I love that we all have babies so close in age, it makes getting together so much easier because everyone understands if one is crying or spits up or any of the other fun things babies do!!

Unfortunately my camera battery died early in the evening but I was still able to get a couple cute pictures.

This is one of my favorite Christmas outfits... I just love the little tutu-crawler.


Ok, I think I need to explain this picture a bit.  Our friends Ashley and Brant are expecting a baby girl, Emmalee, in May.  So of course we had to include little Emmalee in the Christmas party fun!! She also had to be in the picture so we had Ashley hold sweet little Tatum on her cute baby bump so her little one could be part of the picture!! So cute!!

Whittaker, Brenley, Kennedy, Tatum, Emmalee, Avery, Gage and Cade!

Here is a glimpse of the mayhem... 

I just love this time of year!!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun party, thanks for having us all over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Avery's little outfit! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete