Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter!

Wow, we definitely experienced a real winter storm here in Dallas this past week.I have to say, I'll take a foot of snow over an inch of ice any day!  I worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday, having a laptop is both a blessing and a curse. I don't feel obligated to try and get to the office when we have inclement weather but I never get snow days.  Well, Thursday I made it in and it took me almost an hour and a half each way!!! Driving on ice is exhausting!

It was so nice to wake up to snowflakes this morning, our yard looked beautiful until a certain yellow-haired pup went bounding and rolling through the snow.



I know everyone is definitely feeling cabin fever and ready to get out and back to normal.  These two have been staring out the window all day...


The snow stopped around noon and shortly after... beautiful blue skies!!

We  wanted to take Avery out back to play in the snow but of course her boots are nowhere to be found and I was only able to track down one glove.  So, we snapped a few pictures, threw the ball for Cash and headed back inside!
 



1 comment:

  1. I just ADORE the picture of Cash and Avery at the window - too cute! I just showed it to Dax and asked him if he would be that sweet with Emmalee!!!

    ReplyDelete