Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Etsy Sneak Peak

So I may have mentioned on facebook this morning that I am in the process of getting my Etsy shop up and running!  I am so excited for this new adventure, it is something I've been planning for awhile now. I actually wasn't planning on even spilling the beans that I was setting it up but I had my first sale this morning and I was so excited I just couldn't keep it to myself!

A few of my sweet friends asked me what my shop name is and what I will be selling.  While I'm not ready to do a formal reveal just yet, I thought I'd share with you a couple of the items I'm working on (and that are currently listed).

Stay tuned, more exciting news to come in the next month!!

Custom dish cloths




Chenille Burp Cloth Set


1 comment:

  1. Love! I must get my hands on a burp cloth set for our new baby girl. Adore those fun colors!

    ReplyDelete