Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching Up - Picture Style

Wow, it's been so long since I've felt like sitting at the computer and writing anything on my blog. I just haven't had the motivation lately, and really we haven't been up to anything too exciting... But after a three week hiatus I was starting to feel a little guilty for not posting anything so my lazy solution... a picture post!

Now that it is cooling off (a bit) Avery is taking full advantage of outside time.
Waving to daddy.  The longer she waved, the more she leaned :)









  Helping mommy plant fall flowers



Playing ball with Cash.  Yes, our grass is dead.  Yes, it looks terrible.  Yes, we've had 70+ days of 100 degree temps this summer. YUCK.


 Looking for yummy dinner recipes with my little sous chef
 Cinderelly, Cinderelly.... we put them to work at a young age.
Story time after bath time

Trying so hard to get her shoes on.  Keeps her occupied for a long time!!


Looking way too grown up :(

Okay, I'm off to make dinner!! I'm hoping to have a giveaway post up in the next few days for some personalized baby products from my Etsy shop!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment