Thursday, June 28, 2012

All about Asher

I can't believe my sweet little boy will be three months old next week!!  He's been a busy guy the last few weeks with his first plane ride, his first cold and discovering his hands!  He's usually exhausted in the evenings and goes to bed around 7:00. Once in a while he’s up after Avery goes to bed and I love having the one-on-one time with him.  There is nothing sweeter than a clean baby after a bath. 




He’s starting to get better about sitting in his swing.  Little man is a bit spoiled and thinks he needs to be held whenever he’s awake.  Honestly, I really don’t mind because I know that soon enough he will be as busy as his big sister and won’t want to be held anymore.  I’m really cherishing the baby stage this time.  One thing I regretted with Avery was that I felt like I didn’t hold her enough when she was little.  I was so “busy” trying to keep the house up or make dinner and she didn’t mind sitting in the swing or bouncer. Anyway, I digress.  I just love cuddling with my little guy and will never complain about him wanting to be held (a lot).




He is getting so strong and can hold his head up so high during tummy time! He makes such silly faces while lying on his tummy. 


Little man found his hands last week.  Cracks me up.  He holds them like a little boxer while he inspects each hand and tries to gain control of them.  


Tough guy J



Staring contest with the giraffe.  



No comments:

Post a Comment