You are such a happy baby! You started smiling about a week ago and haven’t stopped. I think you like to show off your dimples! All we have to do is look at you and get such a huge grin on your face it looks like you are about to laugh! You are starting to coo and talk to us and follow us with your eyes. I love it that you are interacting more and showing your sweet little personality. I have a feeling you will take after your daddy… very laid back and positive.
We haven’t had your 2 month check-up because the doctor is out of town but I’m guessing you will be in the 80-90% for height and average for weight.
- You are wearing 3 month clothes but many of them are getting too short.
- You are in a size 1 diaper but will probably move up to a 2 very soon
- You are doing better taking a bottle. You get about 20-25 oz breastmilk and 8-12 oz of formula each day. You love to eat!!
- You have a bottle every 2-3 hours and typically go to bed around 8:00. You are not on a schedule at night and sometimes wake up every 3 hours but have gone 8 hours straight, too. We’ll get there J
- You slept in your crib for the first time Saturday night and did great!
- You started daycare last week. It’s been a hard transition for me but you seem to be doing just fine
- You found “Avery’s fan” and are just as fascinated with it as she was
- You love bath time
- You took your first overnight road trip to Temple and did great! You slept almost the whole way there and back and loved laying outside while the big kids swam
We are having so much fun getting to know you, Avery loves helping me take care of you and you like it when she talks to you. My heart soars every time you smile; you are such a sweet little guy. I am so thankful to be a boy mom, you are truly a blessing!