Thursday, January 3, 2013

Farewell 2012

I keep seeing this cute idea on Pinterest to write down the things you are thankful for throughout the year and keep them in a jar to read and look back on at the end of the year. I love the idea of this but realistically, I'd make it a month or two and then I'd probably forget about it and my little jar wouldn't be very full.  BUT... I am great (borderline obsessed) with taking pictures so I thought I'd put together a collage of my favorite moments and favorite pictures from the last year.  Nothing makes my heart happier or serves as a better reminder of the abundant blessings in my life than pictures.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

It is such a good reminder of all the fun things we've been through this past year and all the memories we created!













No comments:

Post a Comment