Monday, June 3, 2013

Enjoy the Little Things

I'm all about small moments right now.  The little memories that make big impacts.  There are so many times during the day when I "have" to take a picture because I don't want to forget the silly, sweet, messy, or crazy things that make up my days.

I know I'm on my phone too much and Matt is always teasing me about my Instagram obsession but I love pictures and I love having real life pictures of my kids instead of only posed smiles.  I love yummy dinners and wonderful "me time" breaks at Target.   I love caffeine and coffee and crafting and I love having pictures of all the things I love.  So, it may seem silly but I feel the need to take 10-20 pictures every single day.  And often times more. Yes, that may seem obsessive and over-the-top but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment