Monday, March 10, 2014

Mother / Daughter Tea

Every February our church hosts a mother/daughter tea party complete with fancy dresses, tea cups, brunch and great fellowship.  I'm beyond grateful to have the privilege of attending, to have a daughter and get to take her to special events like this. 

We snapped a few pictures in our coordinating dresses before we left :)



So excited our friends the Thomas's were there!


Avery loved craft time!

Learning about proper tea party etiquette and manners!


 I'm pretty sure the highlight of the day was the moment Rapunzel walked in! They had so much fun dancing and singing with her!

I'm so sad Avery's eyes are closed here but she was thrilled to sit on Rapunzel's lap! 

I can't imagine not having my sweet girl in my life.  The day I found out I was pregnant with her I immediately hoped for a girl (I can say that now because I equally love having a daughter and a son!).   Having a daughter has taught me so much about myself and I hope that even when she is grown we will always be so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment