Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ruffy and Emilia

We had the sweetest visitors ever last week! We loved having Stef and Emilia here.

Avery saw a picture of Brian holding Emilia on his stomach like this and just had to try holding her the same way.


Asher LOVES babies.  10 days later and he is still asking about her all the time.  He loved holding her and we had to pry her out of his arms a few times.  He was a bit of a baby hog!

This picture makes my heart so happy!

Ruffy joined our Thursday ice cream date at Chick-fil-A and got to watch some of Avery's dance practice!



Avery loved playing little mommy and helping change Emilia's diapers, give her a bottle and hold her.



Being an aunt is about the best thing ever!

Oh, and being a sister is pretty wonderful too :)

I'm so thankful for our time together! I know it's tough traveling with a baby and I'm so thankful they were able to come stay with us before Stef goes back to work. I could snuggle my sweet niece all day (if she'd let me!) It was so hard to say goodbye and our house felt rather empty when they left... can't wait to see them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment