Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I Will Never Again Take For Granted After Being Pregnant:

1. Getting out of bed without putting forth a monumental effort
2. Tying my shoe laces... my tennis shoes are the only shoes that give my feet any relief yet they're so difficult to get on!!
3. Sleeping on my stomach... and my back
4. Shaving my legs!!
5. Trying to get my feet into my pants without almost falling over
6. Sleeping through the night. I have a feeling I will continue to long for this simple pleasure long after pregnancy is over though
7. Not having to use the bathroom every 15 minutes!
8. Eating or drinking whatever I want. Sushi and wine, oh how I've missed you!
9. My innie belly button
10. A body that doesn't retain water!

3 comments:

  1. One word, AMEN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of these, but surprisingly you will miss being pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love, I completely agree. It's funny you'll forget about all of the bad parts & want to be preggo again. :)

    ReplyDelete