Sunday, December 18, 2011

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby:   At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, the baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!! Still no name though. Any ideas???
Maternity Clothes: I despise maternity clothes.  Most stores only carry them online so I've ordered a bunch and 80% don't fit or just aren't what I expected.  Oh how I wish I could wear my PJ's to work everyday.
Weight gain: 10 pounds at my last check up.
Movement: Our little guy is constantly moving.  I feel him more and more in the morning and evening but his kicks aren't strong enough for anyone else to feel just yet.
Sleep: No problems!
Symptoms:Nothing really, just a growing belly :)
Cravings:  Sweets!! Not sure if it's the pregnancy or the constant temptation at work but I have definitely had my fair share of sugar the past few weeks
Best moment this week: Getting ready for Christmas.  I am so excited to have a few days off from work and to spend time with friends and family.  It's so hard to believe that this will be the last Christmas just the three of us, I can't wait to have our little guy here with us next year!

It is really starting to hit me that we will soon have two little kiddos to take care of.  When I'm giving Avery a bath or making dinner I keep thinking, "how am I going to do this with two!?!?" I'm sure we'll figure it out but I have to admit it's a little stressful to think about. Also, I really need to start packing up the guest room and thinking about how we are going to decorate the nursery.  I have some ideas but definitely need to do a little shopping after Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment