Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas with Matt's family this year, it was a nice, low-key Christmas We drove down to Temple Friday evening and Avery kicked off the Christmas weekend with a big, chewy brownie!! I swear, the way to this girl's heart is straight through her stomach. Of course Cash knows anytime Avery is eating there is a good chance he will get a crumb or two :)


We spent most of Christmas Eve day hanging around the house because it was rainy and cold but Avery kept herself busy. If food isn't available, shoes are the next best thing.  This little girl loves shoes!!

I don't know what was going on with my camera but this was the best picture I got of Avery before we left for church Christmas Eve.  She did not want to sit still (as usual) and my camera was not cooperating so I gave up.

Thankfully we got a decent shot of our family!

My two loves heading into church.  They make my heart so happy :)

Christmas Morning!! Avery's main gift was this little princess cozy coupe!! She is obsessed with these little cars and always wants to play in them at friends' houses.  She was so excited to get one of her very own and spent the majority of the day riding around, getting in and out and being pushed around - the whole time yelling beep beep over and over!

The cousins Christmas morning. It was difficult to get them to sit for a picture before they started opening gifts.

Avery got two babies for Christmas!! She loves her little babies and is such a good mommy! I can't wait for her to be a big sister!

Playing with Emily! These two had so much fun together!

This picture makes me smile every time I see it.  Avery loves her daddy so much!

Opening gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Nelson!



Look mommy, I got a puppy!!

Busy girl!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment