Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Party

Last night we had our Christmas party for the kids with our good friends who have toddlers/babies all close to Avery's age.  We did this last year too and it's fun to see how much they've grown and changed! This was last year's picture, we had a larger group and little Emmalee was still in Ashley's belly :)


A year later they still aren't interested in having their picture taken. A dozen or so pictures and this is the best I got :(

The kids (and moms) had fun painting ornaments for their trees.  Avery is hard at work!


Opening their presents.  Avery tore right into hers, she had a Christmas party at preschool yesterday as well so I guess she's got it all figured out now!

Typical Avery pose.  This is the look I get (if she looks at the camera at all) every time I try to take her picture.  One day she'll smile for the camera. ha!

We had a great time hanging out with friends, definitely helped me get in the Christmas spirit a bit more. December has been such a busy month I really don't feel like I've had time to enjoy the holiday season.  Hopefully this next week will be a little more relaxed and we can slow down a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment