Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dallas Shower

Saturday morning I had a wonderful shower with my friends here in Dallas. It was so nice, we had a delicious breakfast at Breadwinners.  It was such a nice time to just be with friends without kids or any distractions.  Our little guy got some adorable clothes that I cannot wait for him to wear!!

My sweet friend Kristy, her little girl will be here so soon!!



I love this diaper cake!! The basketball hat on top is just too cute... I think he may need to wear it for newborn pictures :)

Wonderful friends

All the girls



I had such a wonderful time and am so thankful for the friendships I've made in Dallas during the past three years.  I don't think I would have survived down her without these girls :) Their kindness and support always amazes me.  I am so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment