Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Proud to be a CSU Ram

I cannot believe Avery was ever this little!! I love these pictures of her for so many reasons... First, her aunt Stefanie gave her the awesome CSU Ram onesies.  Second, I think she looks adorable with her pretty blue eyes. And third, this is one of the only outfits I have that her and baby boy can both wear!! Not gonna lie, it makes me a little sad that I don't get to dress up another little girl in bows and skirts and dresses and look back to when Avery was that age and wearing the same thing but our little guy will definitely be wearing these!! I am so excited for him to be here!!

The CSU men's basketball team is on the bubble for the NCAA tournament this year, maybe the year our baby boy is born will be the first year they go back since his daddy played in the tourney against Duke :)






1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! The Williams family definitely wears Ram pride well!!!

    ReplyDelete