Monday, September 24, 2012

September

My bedtime is quickly approaching, I'm worn out and ready to just pass out in bed.  BUT, I really haven't posted pictures in almost a month and that makes me so sad. I just don't have time.  I know I've said that before.  I feel like I'm always busy but these past three months have been an entirely different type of busy.  Like I never knew I could have such a long to-do list busy.  Most nights I don't go to bed until 11:00 (which is WAY past my bedtime) and I'm up before 6:00.  This is life right now.  We never sit down, we never get eight hours of sleep.  My house is never clean.  But from the time we walk in the door until the time we fall into bed each night, life is good.  I'm so blessed and so thankful.  And so very tired.

Quick little recap of the past month...


Matt went hunting, I played "single momma" for a weekend.  We spent a morning at the park. They loved it.




Avery is completely potty-trained!! Took her to Target to pick out a tee-tee present... she picked out the baby care kit.  This girl is a momma at heart.
 

This guy is always moving. Always smiling. Always drooling.



Failed attempt at a sister/brother photo shoot before church


Matt turned 30!!!  He repeatedly insisted no party, no big fuss.  We had a quiet evening at home and celebrated our favorite guy :)



Summer is winding down (actually officially over) but it is still in the upper 90's here in Dallas.  We're getting in all the pool/swimming time we can. 


Okay, that's all I have tonight. Wouldn't trade all this busy-ness for the world though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment