Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

We had a wonderful weekend ringing in the new year! It was so nice to be home for a long weekend, hangout with my favorite girl, have a date night with my hubby and get together with friends.  What a great way to start the new year!! I'm excited for 2012, we have so much to look forward to in the coming months.

A certain little girl is in love with her baby dolls.  It is so funny to me how little girls just seem to know how to love on babies. Avery got these two babies for Christmas and plays with them constantly.  She asks about her babies when I pick her up from daycare and wants them to sleep with her during nap time. It makes this mommy's heart very happy!



We had fun playing outside on Saturday.  The weather was just perfect and Avery had a blast playing on her new playset! I still can't believe how grown up she is, she climbed right up the stairs on the first try and seems to have no fear!






We spent New Years eve with our good friends, it was fun to get together with everyone! I had to steal these from my friend Melissa because my camera sat in my purse all evening.  I'm so thankful for this group of friends!


Sitting around the campfire, it was very windy but we had a great time!

New Years Day was very low key around our house.  2:00 am is way past my bed time so I was pretty lazy all day Sunday.  It was great!

Here's to a wonderful New Year, I can't wait to see what is to come in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment