Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A great day

Since Asher was born I wake up every day telling myself to take it one day at a time.  I just never know what to expect... some days are great, some are hard, some go better than expected but each is different. Yesterday was probably the best day I've had since my mom went home.  I feel like we're finally getting into a good routine, Avery was in a wonderful mood and Asher was happy and content. What a blessing! I absolutely love being home with them!

We started the morning with a walk (I think this was a big factor in Avery's mood). She loves taking her baby for walks.

Getting ready


We had to stop every couple minutes so she could check on Asher


More outside time.  This is her "no" face. Even on the best days I still hear "no" constantly often throughout the day. It's just a phase, right!?!?

She's been asking to sit on the potty a lot lately but wants to get up after a minute or two.  I've been trying to come up with ways to keep her sitting longer and a mani/pedi worked perfectly yesterday!

Love this face! (she never wants to smile for pictures)


Asher was sleeping in his crib during potty time. 

When I went to get him she just had to get in his bed and hold him. 

 Also, on Sunday my cousin Rachel and her husband Adam stopped by to meet Asher and say hi to Avery.  They live in Austin but were in Dallas for a wedding! It was great to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment