Monday, October 4, 2010

First Weekend of Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I just love everything about it... the cooler weather, the changing leaves, the beginning of football season, the start of the holidays... what's not to love!?!?  We had a great weekend, just hanging out at the house, playing with Avery.  We were finally able to open all the windows and turn off the AC.  I think Avery loved it even more than we did.  She was so content standing there watching Cash play in the backyard, so precious!!



This little girl had a busy weekend!  When she was done gazing out the window, she spent some time playing airplane with Daddy.  I just love watching them play together.  It might be the sweetest thing I've ever seen



Next, it was time to help mom make baby food!! I bought a few organic honey crisp apples and made applesauce.  I just love my baby food maker, it makes me feel so good to know exactly what my little girl is eating. 



Finally, we ended the day with a nice relaxing bath and a little cuddle time with mama.  Seriously, does life get any better than this???


1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! Such a beautiful baby girl..we love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete