Sunday, January 9, 2011

What to do

When your baby is sick on a cold, dreary Sunday...

Poor Avery has had a cold since we got back from Colorado.  Last night she woke up in the middle of the night crying and coughing.  She sounded absolutely horrible.  Her little voice was so deep and she just looked miserable.

She sounded equally bad this morning but managed to be in good spirits throughout the day.  By good spirits I mean not crying or fussing too much.  It was sure hard to get a smile out of her though. 

Hanging out in her highchair, eating cheerios, while mommy baked.

Riding her new pony Grandmother and Granddad gave her for Christmas

Helping daddy work


Cuddling with mommy

Playing with Cash


We definitely stayed in our PJ's all day... it turned out to be a great day for just staying inside and relaxing.  Surprisingly, I had a very productive day!  One loaf of banana bread, two pans of lasagna and one beef pot roast!! I haven't cooked that much since I found out I was pregnant.  We did find time this afternoon to watch Despicable Me.  It was such a cute movie, I highly recommend it!!

This little girl took a bath and then it was off to bed early to try and get some much need rest!!

No more pictures please!

Avery is going to see the dr. tomorrow morning, hopefully it's just a cold but her cough makes me nervous.  
Hope you had a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I think it is pretty cool our Avery's are so close in age. I skimmed some of your monthly posts and they seem to be right at the same stages. I'd love to keep in touch. We live in Arlington, and go to church with Tanna. Maybe someday we could meet up for lunch or a playdate!

    ReplyDelete