Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Randomness

May has been such a great month so far, it was so fun to celebrate Avery's birthday and Mother's day all in one week!  We had a very relaxing Mother's Day weekend.  Saturday morning we got up early and had Avery's one year pictures taken.  You can see the sneak peak here.  I'm so excited to see the rest of them!

Saturday afternoon we played in the backyard, Avery loves her new swing, it is so nice to have her occupied while we work on our outdoor projects.  Great babysitter. ha!!

Speaking of outdoor projects, we are finally almost done with the outdoor kitchen!! Here's a little glimpse of Matt working on the grout.  Our countertop was delivered yesterday so with any luck this project will be DONE before the party.  Fingers crossed!

My garden, aka the jungle, is really doing great!  I'm so excited to have fresh herbs, tomotoes, squash and peppers!! I'm thinking we probably should have made it twice as big though... I'm already wishing I had more space!


Sunday afternoon was more of the same... a lot of time spent outside enjoying the weather.  We even broke out Avery's (borrowed) pool!  She LOVED it. 


Matt and Avery bought me this beautiful charm necklace that I've been eying for awhile.

 Best Mother's Day gift ever.













Our little munchkin had her one-year checkup yesterday, she's holding strong in the 97th percentile for height and has slowed down a bit in the weight category, down to the 75th percentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment