Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Avery's First Haircut

We just got back from a much needed mini-vacation last night but more on that later.... I'm patiently waiting for my sister to send pictures from her awesome new camera.... no rush Stef ;)

Monday morning my mom and I took Avery for her first haircut!! It was much needed and long overdue but I've been putting it off for many reasons.  AKA my list of excuses - I didn't know where to take her,
I wasn't ready for this "milestone", I was nervous about how she'd do, I just didn't have time.

Well, I thought it would be fun if my mom could go to help distract her and we found this cut little place just a few miles from my parents house called Pigtails and Crewcuts that specializes in cuts for little ones.  It was such a great place!! They made Avery feel so comfortable and she had a blast playing with all the toys.

Getting ready to sit in the fire engine! Not so sure about this.

She really was excited to sit in these fun little chairs until the lady started spraying her hair and brushing it.  Thank goodness for dum-dums!



Overall she did pretty well but I'm glad we won't have to go back for awhile, ha!

I didn't get a very good after picture but here she is riding in the plane and playing choo-choo with Grandma. They took a few inches off the back and cut bangs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment