Saturday, January 28, 2012

Colorado Shower

While we were home my mom, sister and aunt hosted a shower for baby Williams!!  I am so thankful for all they did, not only did they do a great job hosting, decorating, cooking, etc. but this shower allowed me to get a chance to see all of my aunts, girl cousins, grandma and some friends.  If it hadn't been for the shower there is no way I could have seen everyone so I am so thankful for all they did!!!

My aunt did a wonderful job (as always) with the decorations!

 The guests each took home one of the vases, I love this idea!!

 Sweet little onesies, socks and bibs for the little guy :)


Opening gifts.  Our little guy got some adorable clothes, blankets and toys! 

My little helper! I can't wait for her to be a big sis!

The cake! 

The whole group.  I am so thankful for each and every person that came, I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

Me and my grandma.  Everyone has always told me I look like her :) I hope so, she is beautiful!

Me, Kim and our girls.  Kim and I have been friends since second (ish) grade.  We have so many memories and saw each other through good and bad times during middle and high school.  Her little girl is nine months old, I hope Heather and Avery grow up to be friends!

The wonderful hosts... aren't they beautiful!?!?  

I had such a great time, I sure wish I could see all of these wonderful ladies more than once or twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment