Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dear Asher

We had a little photo shoot Saturday morning because by 6:30 we'd already been up for almost two hours and your daddy was out of town and sister was still sleeping.  You weren't very happy when I laid you down in the cool morning grass but after a few seconds you were smiling again.

I still think you look like your Grandpa Nelson.  Everyone tells me that you look like me but I think they just say that because they don't know your grandpa.


When you're happy, you are so happy!  And when you're not, well, you let us know.  You are very vocal and make me laugh with the cute little sounds you make.

BUT you also make me want to cry when it is 4:00 am and you are up for the second time and refusing to go back to sleep.  We tried to let you 'cry it out'.  You were not impressed and ended up winning that battle.  

You love playing with anything that makes noise and/or will fit in your mouth.


You love to stand and sit, basically anything that allows you to see what is going on around you.

You love watching Cash (which is why you aren't looking at me here) and he loves licking your feet and face.

Sweet precious boy, I love everything about you.   From the top of your head to the bottom of your toes, you are just perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment