Friday, August 3, 2012

Busy Busy

I feel like I start the majority of my posts this way but once again, we've been so busy lately!! I keep waiting for things to slow down a bit but maybe it's just time I accept that it probably won't happen anytime soon!! It's been a good busy though.  The Lohreys stayed with us a few weekends ago, it was so good to see them.  Why do good friends have to live so far away?? Avery and Kai had a blast playing together, Avery got a taste of what it's like to have a big brother!



Checking on Asher.


Cheese!


Kai had his third birthday while they were here! Happy birthday little guy!


I've been terrible at taking pictures lately.  Life is usually captured on my IPhone these days... between Asher's diaper bag, Avery's backpack and my purse, I rarely take the camera with me.  I'm loving Instagram for this exact reason but I never seem to transfer my phone pictures onto our computer... I need to do this soon.

Okay, it's Friday (YAY) and I need to get back to work.  I'm so ready for the weekend - we have NOTHING planned.  It's gonna be great!

I had to add this one last picture of Asher... he is such a goofball.  This is his "I'm really not pleased with ____" face.  I swear he would be telling me to never put bubbles on his head again if he could talk!  Cracks me up!







No comments:

Post a Comment