Thursday, August 30, 2012

Clothes Sale - Blog Link Up

Thanks for stopping by, I have very gently worn toddler girl clothes and infant boy clothes for sale.  My kids are on the upper end of the growth charts and seem to outgrow clothes super fast so most of this is basically new! If you see something you like, make me an offer, I'm willing to work with you. Prices do not include shipping,

 
Please checkout www.lambertslately.com for more great sales!

If you would like to purchase an item, please leave me a comment with your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.

Thanks!


Freckles and Kitty Boutique Clothing - 3T Pink and Gray Striped Dressed with Polka-dot Tulle.

NWOT - It came this way.  Purchased on Zulily for $28. It is too small for my daughter, runs more like a 2T

$18

 

Children's Place Seersucker and Ruffles 3T. EUC Condition, only worn 2-3 times. $10 Sold




2T Gymoboree Poodle A-Line dress, NWOT.  $10

2T Gymboree Leopard Print A-Line Dress. GUC. $8 sold

9Month Leopard Print Jacket.  Only worn once, perfect for the holiday season! $15 shipped SOLD

24Month Zebra Print Jacket.  Only worn once, perfect for the holiday season!  $15 shipped SOLD

2T Old Navy Smocked Peasant Dress. $5 SOLD

2T Rosalina Smocked Dress, worn twice  Perfect for Christmas!! $20

6month Hanna Anderson organic cotton PJs.  Nice, thick material, EUC $5 sold

6month Hanna Anderson organic cotton PJs.  Nice, thick material, EUC $5 sold

3Month Ralph Lauren Polo Gently Used. $7

3Month Ralph Lauren Polo worn once. $7 sold

3Month Ralph Lauren Polo worn once. $7 sold

0-3M Old Navy Chevron PJs EUC $5

0-3M Old Navy Striped PJ's EUC $5


Thanks for looking!





4 comments:

  1. Hi! Can I purchase the 2 3-month long sleeve polo outfits and the 2 pairs of Hanna pjs? My payPal email is qtrefsgar@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have the chevron pjs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Rosalina smocked dress still available??? I will take it if it is! summerjobrooks@gmail.com ... Also... I'm doing a blog sale this Thursday and would love for you to come and join and link up - the details:
    http://www.believingboldly.com/2012/10/cleaning-out-your-closet-blog-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clothes. that dresses looks good on my baby girl.


    wholesale apple bottoms

    ReplyDelete