Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life Lately & IPhone Pics


1. Avery was sick and had a fever for almost 30 hours straight.  Poorest little girl L  This is what happened when she finally started feeling better… We went shopping and she ran around outside showing off her cute little plumber’s behind…



2. She also told me that she didn’t like the shirt I picked out. For me.  I put on a cute gray shirt and she looks at me and says “mommy, no, I don’t like that one.  You wear a dress now.” REALLY?? I expected her to have an opinion regarding the clothes I dressed her in but not my clothes.

3. Asher thinks it is fun to play at 3:00 am almost every night.  Praise the Lord he sleeps through the night 1-2 times a week but on the other nights we have a “playdate” for an hour or so.  Kid, I love you to pieces but this is not working.


 4. Matt turns the big 3-0 in ONE WEEK!! How did this happen??? He has adamantly insisted that he doesn’t want a party or any big “to-do” but we’re hoping to get away for a weekend in September. 

5. Avery has become quite the little photographer.  She loves taking pictures with my phone. Her favorite subject?  Baby Emma, of course! 



6. Avery LOVES going potty in public restrooms.  Every time we're out she immediately has to “go”.  She loves hearing the toilets flush.  I know, she’s strange.  I guess it’s better than the alternative though!

7. I’m so ready for fall and all things that come with it.  Soups, sweaters, cool days, Halloween, Thanksgiving, my mom, sis and brother-in-law coming to visit, all things pumpkin (pie, candles, bread, etc.), changing leaves.  It is my favorite time of year!

8. We had a adults-only fancy dinner date last Friday.  The food was amazing and the company was wonderful. 



9. I bought cloth diapers for Asher and I love them!  They are so soft and cute and really not a hassle. 


10. Asher loves looking at himself in the mirror.  I guess he can't get enough of his cuteness either. 




2 comments:

  1. I cant believe it about Avery and the public restroom -- Brenley is the opposite and it is not fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery sounds like Charli telling me what I should and should not wear. Not to worry, this has been happening since she was 2. Girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete