Thursday, August 25, 2011

Avery and Cash

These two always manage to brighten my day. No matter how stressful work was, how long my commute was, or just the happenings and stresses of everyday life.

Whether it's Avery's gigle and sweet innocence, Cash's constant happiness or they way they "play" together, they always make me smile.

Of course they both have their moments when they just wear me out but then I walk into the office and see them just staring out the window, without a care in the world.  Cash is probaly looking for bunnies while Avery is looking for birds. 

Their lives are so simple and carefree. 
In our house, children and dogs were made to be together. 

Avery loves to try to throw his ball, she pets him, lays on him, and has developed an unconditional love for dogs because of his sweet nature and personality.  Cash is always in her room when we go to wake her up, trying to stick his muzzle through the slats in her crib. 

I'm so thankful for both the calm and crazy these two provide every single day.



Somewhere buried deep in my photo library of thousands of pictures I have this same shot from when Avery was about eight months old.  She was crawling and often came to the office looking for Cash.

Of course I can't find it now but I did come across a few others that made me smile.




Happy Thursday!! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment