Monday, August 29, 2011

Friday Fun

Wow, I'm really behind on posting some of these pictures but better late than never!

August has been a fun month, despite the relentless heat.  We started it off with a wedding in Downtown Fort Worth. 

Before the wedding Matt and I had drinks at Reata.  I just love this place.  Maybe someday he'll take me there for dinner.  hint hint..

It was really nice to have a date night and spend some time together, just the two of us.  
Our friends Tyler and Lauren are the cutest couple and we couldn't be happier for them! I am sad that I didn't get a single good picture of the happy couple.

We had a great time hanging out with friends - all of us kid-free for the evening!!


This past weekend we went to the Rangers game with Matt's family.  It was a great game and getting to enjoy it from the air-conditioned comfort of a suite was even better!


And because I can't resist posting a few pictures of my favorite little girl...

Avery is very interested in shoes right now.  She is constantly going in our closet and picking out her daily favorite.  She's a little frustrated here because she is tripping over dadda's size 14 shoes :)


 Sprinkler fun. She'll hate me for this one day.


Helping dadda mow the yard


Gotta have the matching pink bow when you wear your new broncos jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment