Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Watermelon

 Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful dads in my life :)


Matt has been gone the last two weekends so we decided this would be a lazy, at-home kinda weekend and it was so nice!! Saturday night we went out to dinner with a bunch of friends to celebrate Kim's 30th birthday!! Sadly I forgot my camera but we had a great time and it was really nice to have a date night!!

After breakfast burritos, church and Mexican food for lunch we came home and took a much needed nap... all three of us.  Matt insists he didn't fall asleep but I don't believe him. 

It has been so ridiculously hot this month but nothing a good slice of watermelon and playing in the sprinklers can't fix.  Avery had her first bite of watermelon today... she was a little leery at first but after a few bites it was impossible to get the melon out of her hands, she probably would have ate the rind it we let her!!


I promise, she really did love it.  

She loves her new pink chair, she looks so grown up sitting in it!!!

How cute are these two???  How is it possible that I am so blessed to have an incredibly amazing husband and daughter???

LOVE

There is no denying she is his :)  Love my blue-eyed hubby and daughter. 

I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment